Re: Internet Resources for Cinematographers

billdill at netcom.com (William Dill) writes:

>Does anyone have any information about Net resources of interest for
>Cinematographers?

>I heard about a Gopher Site at USC called "ETC" but I haven't been able to
>find it.  Any info would be appreciated.

I'm familiar with a *fantastic*, albeit nascent, WWW Resource at USC
called ETC (Entertainment Technology Center), but you must have a Web
Browser.

If you do, here's their URL:   http://cwis.usc.edu/dept/etc/index.html

The next time I'm there I'll check for any other means of access.

Cheers,  David

davidaug at netcom.com

--- End of forwarded message from "Rob Lingelbach" <rob at xyzoom.info.com>

--
Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 213 464 6266 (voice)
rob at xyzoom.info.com   | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or