Time Logic Inc's TLC Sold to daVinci

I logged on the the TLC BBS and read that Jim Lindelien has sold the TLC
product to daVinci Corp. This is only the product and Jim is going to keep
the Time Logic company and will continue to support warranty and service
contract obligations from before the sale.

There was no discussion of what daVinci was going to do with the product. I
have very mixed feelings on the subject. I hope to talk to the people in
the booth at SMPTE and maybe will have something to report later.

David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)