Re: 888 obs.

On Aug 11, 21:30, Michael D. Most wrote:
} Subject: Re: 888 obs.

> As does the current Pogle, which has all the features you just described
> (although being a controller, it doesn't have things like Power Windows or
> color correction at all, for that matter, unless you add their DCP or a

I have always liked the Pogle, except for two things:

Last frame operation (but I suppose I could get used to it)

DCP was a promise that went unfulfilled for two years, while I waited
expectantly.  Then the last I heard in 1993 was that it was still not
fulfilling expectations.

Anyone care to comment on DCP?  I don't know where it stands right
now.

Are you sure the window/joyball click and double-click and all the
undocumented commands I hear about make the Pogle fast?

Thanks for the input Mike.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 213 464 6266 (voice)
rob at xyzoom.info.com   | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or