Re: daVinci downfall

On Jul 28, 15:15, Robert James Festa wrote:
} Subject: daVinci downfall

> All,
>
> Just heard that Bob Hemsky, Bruce Grahm, and two other key
> daVinci types have left the company to form their own
> manufacturing group dedicated to telecine processing !

> Maybe thats why we havent seen any new features in a while.

Does anyone know what products they will be marketing?

I never knew Hemsky very well, but of course if you ever worked on a
DaVinci, you knew Bruce Graham.  A talkative and very pleasant fellow.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 213 464 6266 (voice)
rob at xyzoom.info.com   | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or